Tuesday 1 June 2010

When facing a difficult time, what helps you get through it?

When facing a difficult time, what helps you get through it?

God helps me overcome all the challenges that I face. I continue to speak God’s Word about the situation (regardless of how I feel at that moment), and I keep on praying and believing. In addition, it’s important to pray and speak God’s Word about the situation because prayer changes the situation. My security comes from knowing that God is in control of All the details of my life, so everything is going according to God’s will and glory. It’s important for me to remind myself that the Lord is Faithful, nothing is too hard for God, that the Lord is bigger than any problem that I will ever face. Also, it is so important for me to apply the scriptures in my life. I need to say them daily because hearing the Word will help strengthen my faith. Also, I remind myself that he is Always with me (even at times when it doesn’t feel like it) “He never leaves me nor forsakes me” “Christ himself dwells in me.” Moreover, it’s important for me to remember that the Lord has set me free “Whom the son sets free, is free indeed.” Also, I have learned that when I give the situation over to God (I have to fully give it over to him), with the Lord’s help I don’t worry or think about it anymore. I have a saying: I will do my best and let the Lord take care of the rest.

“I Can do All things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

GEITA DOCUMENTARY

Contributors